Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Illustration - Kagehisa Anotsu

Saltar al español

I've always liked japanese culture, well, actually since I started watching Rurouni Kenshin on TV. So working for the Legend of the Five Rings is just great.

And, since I'm obsessed with the subject, I tend to draw it even in my spare time, so here is an illustration I did a couple of days ago.

If you don't recognize him, he's Kagehisa Anotsu of the Blade of the Immortal manga, damn good manga, by far my favourite, and the author, Hiroaki Samura, must be one of my favourite artists too.

As always skip the spanish to see the image.

Questions or suggestions?

Drop an email to contact@bananaorange.com
--------------------------
Spanish

Ilustración - Kagehisa Anotsu

Siempre me ha gustado la cultura japonesa, bueno, en realidad desde que vi Rurouni Kenshin en la televisión. Así que trabajar para La Leyenda de los Cinco Anillos es genial.

Y ya que estoy obsesionado con el tema, tiendo a trabajar en él incluso en mi tiempo libre, así que aquí hay una ilustración que hice hace un par de días.

El es Kagehisa Anotsu, del manga La Espada del Inmortal, un excelente manga, mi favorito por mucho, además el autor, Hiroaki Samura, es uno de mis artistas favoritos también.




¿Preguntas o Sugerencias?

Envíen un email a contact@bananaorange.com

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment