Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Eawolf

Saltar al español

It's been a long time since my last participation in Art Order, I did work on the Beholder challenge, but I hadn't participated in the longer challenges.

I had some free time now to work on the Mutation Nation challenge, so I did an eawolf, half wolf, half wedge tailed eagle, I generally liked the result, the pose may be a little stiff but I think it's ok, I thought of a million creatures to mix and finally didn't have enough time to work on a more elaborated pose.

I'm still trying new things with my painting, I actually have something in mind for the next one.

Questions or suggestions?

Drop an email to contact@bananaorange.com
--------------------------
Spanish

Eawolf

Ha pasado bastante tiempo desde mi última participación en Art Order, aunque si participé en el desafío del Beholder, pero no he trabajado en los desafíos más largos.

Ahora tuve algo de tiempo para trabajar en el desafío de Mutation Nation así que hice un eawolf (o aguilobo supongo), mitad aguila, mitad lobo, en general me gustó el resultado, creo que la pose quedó algo tiesa pero aún así está bien, pensé en un millón de criaturas para mezclar y al final no tuve tiempo de realizar una pose más compleja.

Todavía estoy intentando nuevas cosas en mis pintados, de hecho tengo algo en mente para el siguiente.

¿Preguntas o Sugerencias?

Envíen un email a contact@bananaorange.com

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment