Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Illustration - Red Haired Scout

Saltar al español

A week ago I participated in the Fantasy Earth Zero fanart contest, it was an interesting subject matter and falled right up my alley.

The results of the contest still haven't been published, I think this friday I'll know if I'm one of the finalists, the price is a Wacom Intuos, so I'm crossing my fingers.

Skip the spanish to see the illustration.

Questions or suggestions?

Drop an email to contact@bananaorange.com
--------------------------
Spanish

Ilustración - Scout the Pelo Rojo

Hace una semana participé en el concurso de fanart de Fantasy Earth Zero, era un tema interesante que caía justo en lo que hago.

Los resultados del concurso todavía no han sido publicados, creo que este viernes sabré si es que soy uno de los finalistas, el premio es una Wacom Intuos, así que estoy cruzando mis dedos.

Está es la ilustración:

¿Preguntas o Sugerencias?

Envíen un email a contact@bananaorange.com



Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Juan Bauty said...

Pues mucha suerte! la ilustración desde luego es estupenda, y el colorido, espectacular.

Post a Comment