Saturday, July 24, 2010

Heather Hudson, Preaching About Tone

Saltar al español

Hi there

I'm late again for my weekly posting, sorry about that, but I've been busy with tons of work.

I was thinking about writing about tone and how to use it, but since the subject has been treated to death, I'll just leave a link to Heather Hudson's blog who explains the subject pretty nicely, it's been very helpful.

So far she's written 2 out of 3 posts, I'm waiting for the third one.

Here are the links:

Preaching About Tone #1

Preaching About Tone #2

Questions or suggestions?

Drop an email to contact@bananaorange.com
--------------------------
Spanish

Heather Hudson, Predicando Sobre el Tono

Hola

Nuevamente estoy algo tarde para mi post semanal, me disculpo por eso, pero he estado muy ocupado con bastante trabajo.

Estaba pensando en escribir sobre el tono y como usarlo, pero como el tema ha sido tratado hasta la muerte creo que tan solo dejaré unos links al blog de Heather Hudson que explica el tema de manera bastante entendible, ha sido muy útil para mi.ç
Hasta ahora ha escrito 2 de 3 posts, estoy esperando el último.

Estos son los links (están en inglés):

Preaching About Tone #1

Preaching About Tone #2

¿Preguntas o Sugerencias?

Envíen un email a contact@bananaorange.com



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment