Monday, August 2, 2010

Camera Work

Saltar al español

I recently bought a book called Camera Work, which is a compilation of the magazine with the same name edited by Alfred Stieglitz.

With all the atention I'd been giving to tone in my illustrations, I think a good black & white photography book helps a lot, it really emphazises some of the things that I'm looking to do, and the photographies has this really mysterious feel to it, I don't know how to describe it really, it seems from another age.

If you're looking to buy a photography book I really recommend this one, it was re edited by Taschen on their 25th aniversary and it has a good price, the only bad thing is that the size is small and I don't want my books just to sit on the shelves, I gave this one a really good look and analize it, so the spine is already a little worn out.

By the way, I'm open to recommendations if anyone knows about a good photography book.

Questions or suggestions?

Drop an email to contact@bananaorange.com
--------------------------
Spanish

Camera Work

Hace poco compré un libro llamado Camera Work que es una compilación de la revista con el mismo nombre editada por Alfred Stieglitz.

Con toda la atención que le he estado dando a los tonos en mis ilustraciones, creo que un buen libro de fotografía en blanco y negro ayuda bastante, realmente enfatiza algunas de las cosas que estoy intentando hacer, y las fotografías tiene una extraña sensación de misterio, es difícil de describir, son como fotos de otra época.

Si están buscando comprar un libro de fotografía realmente recomiendo esto, fue re editado por Taschen en su aniversario 25 y es algo barato, lo único malo es que es un poco pequeño, y como no me gusta dejar los libros simplemente adornando los estantes le he dado una leída bastante extensa, y el lomo ya se ve un poco usado.

Por cierto, si conocen buenos libros de fotografía, estoy buscando recomendaciones.



¿Preguntas o Sugerencias?

Envíen un email a contact@bananaorange.com



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment