Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Concept Tuesday - Flaming Coward

I had the time to work on the Flaming Coward concept for Art Order. I tried a couple of things and came up with a good result, I think I'm getting the hang of Easy Paint Tool SAI.

Drawing by Joyce Maureira
Color by Felipe Gaona (me!)

If you have any questions or suggestions


Just drop an email at contact@bananaorange.com
--------------------------
Spanish

Concept Tuesday - Cobarde Llameante



Tuve algo de tiempo para trabajar en el concepto del Cobarde Llameante para Art Order. Experimenté con un par de cosas y tuve un resultado positivo, creo que me estoy acostumbrando a Easy Paint Tool SAI.

Dibujo de Joyce Maureira
Color de Felipe Gaona (yo)

Si tienen preguntas o sugerencias:


EnvĂ­en un email a contact@bananaorange.com


No comments:

Post a Comment