Monday, October 26, 2009

Marker Sketches

Saltar al español

The other night I was feeling a bit gloomy. I wanted to begin an illustration but didn't have much ideas and I was very tired too. Nonetheless, I did feel like drawing something, so I decided to do so anyway. I grabed my brand new box of markers and started sketching.

I thought it'd be a nice exercise drawing something cleaner, the sketching process usually takes me a lot of time because I'm used to throw a lot of lines in the drawing (I really think I'm the only one in the world that can actually see a figure in my sketches). It worked great!. I made some basic human figure drawings in very little time, and I also had a nice time drawing.

I think this is a great exercise to loose the hand and improve the structure of the drawings.

Skip the spanish part to see some results.

Questions or suggestions?

Drop an email to contact@bananaorange.com
--------------------------
Spanish

Bocetos con Rotuladores

La otra noche me sentía algo desanimada. Queria empezar una ilustración, pero no tenia muchas ideas y, además, me sentía bastante cansada. Sin embargo, tenia ganas de dibujar, y decidí aprovecharlas de todas formas, Tome mi caja de marcadores de colores y comencé a hacer rayas.

Creí que sería un buen ejercicio intentar dibujar utilizando pocas líneas, ya que usualmente me demoro mucho al bocetear porque utilizo demasiadas rayas (realmente creo que soy la unica persona en el mundo que podría ver alguna figura en mis bocetos). Y funcionó!. logre hacer figuras humanas básicas en muy poco tiempo, y además, pase un muy buen rato.

Creo que el ejercicio me ayudo a soltar el trazo y a estructurar mejor.

¿Preguntas o Sugerencias?

Envíen un email a contact@bananaorange.com




Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment