Monday, November 2, 2009

Frazetta's Books

Saltar al español

For a while now I've been reading about Frazzeta's influence in the industry, and although I was somewhat familiar with his work, I didn't really know his art.

But, after being invaded by his presence, I just had to buy some of his books, expect to see some changes in my paintings!.

Skip the spanish for some pics.

Questions or suggestions?

Drop an email to contact@bananaorange.com
--------------------------
Spanish

Libros de Frazetta

Por un tiempo ya he estado leyendo acerca de la influencia de Frazzeta en la industria, y aunque estaba algo familiarizado con sus trabajos, he de decir que no conocía realmente su arte.

Pero, después de ser invadido por su presencia, simplemente tuve que comprar algunos de sus libros, ¡esperen ver algunos cambios en mis ilustraciones!.

That's the beautiful USPS package / Ese es el hermoso paquete de USPS.



Here are the books Legacy and Testament, I'm missing just one called "Icon" / Estos son los libros, Legacy y Testament, solo me falta uno llamado "Icon".



Random pages from the Legacy book / Páginas al azar del libro Legacy.



Random illustration from the same book / Ilustración al azar del mismo libro.


¿Preguntas o Sugerencias?

Envíen un email a contact@bananaorange.com


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment