Sunday, November 8, 2009

New Myths & Legends art

Saltar al español

I've been very busy with my new temp work at Devir, so I haven't been able to draw or paint as much as I'd like, but I did see some of the art me and Joyce made for Myths and Legends was released, you may have seen it on our header, but here's the complete illustration.

By the way, I decided to write the Sharing Tips Thursday column I owe this Monday, I'll let you know when it's up the usual way.

Questions or suggestions?

Drop an email to contact@bananaorange.com
--------------------------
Spanish

Nuevas ilustraciones de Mitos y Leyendas

He estado muy ocupado con mi nuevo trabajo temporal en Devir, así que no he tenido la oportunidad de dibujar o pintar tanto como me gustaría, pero si vi que algunas de las ilustraciones que hicimos con Joyce para Mitos y Leyendas fueron lanzadas, quizás la hayan visto en nuestro header, pero aquí está la ilustración completa.

Por cierto, he decidido escribir este Sharing Tips Thursday el lunes que tendré algo más de tiempo, ahí lo anunciaré como suelo hacerlo.


¿Preguntas o Sugerencias?

Envíen un email a contact@bananaorange.com


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment