Friday, January 8, 2010

My New SAI Texture

Saltar al español

I like to work on my SAI textures from time to time to get better results, I wasn't completely happy with the last one I've been using, and I think I came up with a better one, it tiles up almost perfectly and works very well while changing the blending bar.

As always skip the spanish to see the texture and download it.

Questions or suggestions?

Drop an email to contact@bananaorange.com
--------------------------
Spanish

Mi Nueva Textura de SAI

Me gusta trabajar de vez en cuando en mis texturas de SAI para obtener mejores resultados, no estaba completamente feliz con la última que estaba usando, y creo que pude hacer una nueva, se repite casi perfectamente y funciona muy bien cuando cambio la barra de mezcla.

Pueden verla y descargarla a continuación



¿Preguntas o Sugerencias?

Envíen un email a contact@bananaorange.com

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment