Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Pin-up - Mai Shiranui

Saltar al español

I've been wanting to draw pin-ups for a while now, I'm not sure why, just felt like it.

Anyway, back in Lican Ray, were I took my vacations, I wanted to do some drawings that had nothing to do with my usual work, that way I could just relax and see what came out.

I did this piece of Mai Shiranui, with my warm gray and cool gray copics, it came out better than I thought, sadly I haven't been able to practice that style since my return to Santiago.

Questions or suggestions?

Drop an email to contact@bananaorange.com
--------------------------
Spanish

Pinup - Mai Shiranui

He querido dibujar pin-ups desde hace un tiempo, no se porque en realidad, simplemente me dieron ganas repentinamente.

De cualquier forma en Lican Ray, donde fui de vacaciones, tuve la oportunidad de hacer algunos dibujos que no estuvieran relacionados con mi trabajo usual, de esa manera me podía relajar y ver que resultaba.

Hice este dibujo de Mai Shiranui con mis Copics grises cálidos y fríos, resultó mejor de lo que pensaba, lamentablemente no he tenido tiempo de practicar el estilo desde que volví a Santiago.



¿Preguntas o Sugerencias?

Envíen un email a contact@bananaorange.com

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment