Monday, May 31, 2010

Speed Painting - The Huntsman

Saltar al español

I gave Joyce some company last night since she was finishing up her comic, to stay awake I made this quick painting of my favourite Team Fortress 2 character, the sniper.

It took me around 3 hours to finish it, maybe I'll work on a fully rendered one eventually.

Questions or suggestions?

Drop an email to contact@bananaorange.com
--------------------------
Spanish

Pintado Rápido - The Huntsman

Anoche le hice algo de compañía a Joyce mientras estaba terminando su comic, para quedarme despierto decidí hacer este pintado rápido de mi personaje favorito del Team Fortress 2, el sniper.

Me tomó cerca de 3 horas terminarlo, quizás trabaje en uno más detallado eventualmente.


¿Preguntas o Sugerencias?

Envíen un email a contact@bananaorange.com



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment