Monday, August 16, 2010

DnD Monday 01

Saltar al español

Hey everyone

I took a page from Reau and I'm doing a weekly illustration with a theme, DnD, because, well, I love that game.

So expect every monday to see a DnD related illustration, or whatever I can manage to do in that time.

This is the first one!, a rogue-ish character, I was going for a halfling at first but I had a different idea for my favourite race.

Questions or suggestions?

Drop an email to contact@bananaorange.com
--------------------------
Spanish

Lunes de DnD 01

Tomé una página de Reau y empezaré a hacer una ilustración semanal con un tema, DnD, porque bueno, me encanta ese juego.

Esperen todos los lunes ver una ilustración relacionada con DnD, o lo que sea que alcance a hacer en ese tiempo.

¡Esta es la primera! un personaje picaresco, iba a hacer un halfling al principio pero tuve una idea distinta para mi raza favorita.

¿Preguntas o Sugerencias?

Envíen un email a contact@bananaorange.com



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment