Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Sketches!

Saltar al español

One day when we had a break me and Felipe went to the Supermarket, where we found some very cheap pencils. We decided to buy some watercolor pencils and some color markers. In the house I decided to test the watercolor pencils, and boy, I love them. I abandoned the practice of traditional media some time ago, but thanks to these pencils I think I'll go back to them. I don't have much time, but I think at least I'll try to worn on some sketches like this one each week. It's something relaxing and I love the results. And well, practice is always good.

Questions or suggestions?

Drop an email to contact@bananaorange.com
--------------------------
Spanish

¡Bocetos!

Un dia de descanso fuimos con Felipe al Supermercado, donde encontramos cajas de lapices muy baratas. Compramos una de lapices acuarelables y una de rotuladores de colores. En casa, me puse a probar los acuarelables, y vaya, me encantan. La verdad habia abandonado la práctica de técnicas tradicionales, pero gracias a estos lápices creo que la retomare. No tengo mucho tiempo, pero al menos trataré de hacer algunos bocetos a la semana como estos. Es algo que me relaja mucho, y además, amo los resultados. Y bueno, la práctica siempre es buena.

¿Preguntas o Sugerencias?

Envíen un email a contact@bananaorange.com




Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment